Preparing for Your Visit
As your scheduled appointment at Western Neurosurgery approaches, you can prepare by completing the necessary documents ahead of time and bringing them with you when you come. This will make your visit more efficient and will make better use of your time in our office. Please always bring a current ID and insurance card to your appointment.
Forms for Your Visit
- Records Release Authorization
- Medical History – NEUROLOGY
- Medical History – NEUROSURGERY
- Narcotic Agreement Form
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
Late Cancellation and No Show Fees
It is the policy of Western Neurosurgery, Ltd. to charge patients who a) cancel their appointment less than 48 hours before their scheduled time, or b) fail to show for an appointment a cancellation fee will be charged to compensate for the lost productivity created by these charges.
The fee will be as follows:
- New Patient/Consultation – $100.00
- EMG (electromyogram) Test- $250.00
- Standard Office Visit- $25.00
Late cancellation and no show fees will be charged at the physician’s discretion.